Powered by Blogger.

Monday, January 3, 2011

2/365

I don’t know if I’m cheating by posting more than one picture, but I kinda have to. Says me.

My grandparents have lived in the same house for 50+ years, and it happens to be be on a gorgeous lake, and about 7 miles from the back gates of Disney World…as the crow would fly.

One of the perks of being this close to Disney is that you get a free fireworks show…and a gorgeous view it is. The girls and I were down there Saturday night, and were able to witness the day after New Year’s fireworks spectacular. And a spectacular it was!

Since I wasn’t using a flash, had my ISO cranked up to 1600, and my exposure time was at 1/2 second, it took awhile for my camera to focus on what I wanted it too, so I ended up missing some of the really awesome fireworks, such as the hearts, cubes, and the 2011 they showed. I did happen to catch a smiley face, though, as you’ll see in picture number 4. The weather was perfect, and the lake was like glass.

The fireworks you will see off to the right is Epcot and MGM. We really do have the best seat in the house!

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Followers

Search Me!

Photobucket

About This Blog

I've decided to take the 365 Photo Challenge this year to help improve my photography skills, as well as helping to document memories. I am always open for critique. Welcome!

What I Ramble On About

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP