Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, January 9, 2011

8/365—Winter In Florida

What an oxymoron my title is! Florida doesn’t have a real winter that you can speak of. Sure it get’s cold, but it’s not the same cold as you would have up north. It’s wet, and nasty, and then the next you know it, it’s 75 degrees again. Sure we have snow flurries once in a million years but it lasts 30 seconds and it’s you can count the flurries swirling in the air.
But spring. That’s a different story.
And summer? Hot mama!
But those will be showcased in due time.
For now, I’ll give you a peek of what winter looks like in Florida. And it’s not that pretty.

20101206-PC063397 copy

5 comments:

  1. I feel ya! It's just grey here and everyone makes fun of me for being cold!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your picture...it looks way better than snow white (today it is snowing and so far we are at about 8" of the pretty white stuff)

    I love your processing and the great added texture(s)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors, the grain, the foilage and always when the bokeh is so nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel some slight warmth from your picture, perhaps it's the background that helps to set off the foreground leaf colours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, your winter may not be a "pretty" conventional-type winter but your photo is wonderful. Great composition and processing! Reminds me of our autumn.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Followers

Search Me!

Photobucket

About This Blog

I've decided to take the 365 Photo Challenge this year to help improve my photography skills, as well as helping to document memories. I am always open for critique. Welcome!

What I Ramble On About

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP