Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Wordless Wednesday & 4/365

This spaghetti stained face little girl? She’s a happy little girl, as you can see.
She loves her pony’s, has an imagination from I’m not quite sure where…..

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

and she has a 17 year old brother who loves her more than I think any 17 year old brother would.
See those pretty red fingernails? Tim painted them for her. I was thisclose to taking a picture of it,
but for some reason I didn’t think he would’ve though that was cool.
I’ll just tell the story instead.
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

And the pretty little shiner? Well, she’s loves to play Ring Around the Rosy…anywhere, anytime, and with anyone.
We were at my parent’s house Sunday to celebrate Christmas. She wanted to play ring around rosy…NOW….with my mom.
My mom wasn’t fully prepared.
Callie was ringing around my mom, and ran cheek first into the chair rail corner.
OUCH!
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
She hardly cried and she’s mighty proud of her boo-boo, as you can see.
Watch out boy’s! Callie’s a tough little cookie!
For more Wordless or Wordful Wednesday posts check out the links below.
Happy Hump Day!
ToBeThode Slice o Heaven

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Followers

Search Me!

Photobucket

About This Blog

I've decided to take the 365 Photo Challenge this year to help improve my photography skills, as well as helping to document memories. I am always open for critique. Welcome!

What I Ramble On About

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP